Congrats to everybody involved.

As soon as I find some time (and if nobody has done it yet), I'll get
working on a Mac installer. What's the preferred strategy? Should the
Mac installer essentially contain the .tgz and build from source? Or do
we have a reference script that builds a package and that I should adapt
to Mac?

Cheers,
 David

David Rajchenbach-Teller, PhD