----- Original Message -----

While uvtmp is the module capable of doing 'real work', my intention was the
opposite. uvtmp does almost all of its work in C++ (and is quite hastily
designed), and I really want to avoid that if we can. Of course, the features
necessary to write uv bindings the way I want to don't exist yet, so I
understand if we end up going that route.