Optional named parameters in function invocations could be a third option,
although of course that introduces a third inflexibility to consider. :P

So, which happens most often?

1) You create a class without any constructor besides property assignment,
and then later introduce a more substantial constructor.
2) You alter the order of fields/memory layout of a class.
3) You change the names of a class' fields.