It is possible that the built-in test facility is not for you. You may want to create your own harness.

Niko

On 5/1/12 5:18 PM, Alexander Stavonin wrote:
Unfortunately, I didn't caught your idea with with_fixture :( I have next situation, may be you have an idea how to fix it: I need to allocate unique TCP ports numbers for each test. In case of C/C++ solution is extreamly easy: create singleton or static variable and just atomically increase last_used_port value for each test. Do you have idea how to make it in case of Rust? I thought about external C library for storing static data, but it is dirty hack. May be would better to use singleton tasks? Could you point me into singleton tasks inside core library?