On Dec 19, 2012, at 8:50 PM, Lindsey Kuper <lind...@rockstargirl.org> wrote:

> /Users/lkuper/rust/src/rt/rust_sched_driver.cpp: In member function
> 'void rust_sched_driver::start_main_loop()':
> /Users/lkuper/rust/src/rt/rust_sched_driver.cpp:33: error:
> 'pthread_setname_np' was not declared in this scope
>
> I don't think it should be impossible to make work, but I never had
> the energy to dig in, and I never supposed that anyone else cared
> about 10.5 -- apparently, I was wrong about that!  :)

I think I added the call to pthread_setname_np. If I recall correctly, there's
a POSIX version and a non-portable version. I think Mac has the _np version but
not the POSIX version, and Linux et al. have the POSIX version. There should be
some #ifdefs around that code that might need tweaked if we want Mac OS 10.5
support.

-Eric