Ahh, I guess I missed that rvalues of "moved" types are also moved when
used as parameters.   Yes, that throws a wrench into my reasoning.
But this sucks!   95% of the time I don't want a function to take ownership
of it's arguments.   I understand that this was done for consistency with
local assignments, but this adds so much line noise!