On 6 April 2013 03:13, Andres Osinski <andres.osin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with the FCGI protocol, and if
> there's any reference as to how to manage the packing and unpacking of C
> data structures, as well as if you know of any implementation for a similar
> protocol.

I don't know what others think, but if I had to actually write the
protocol implementation I'd be tempted to ignore FastCGI and go
straight for SCGI. It is supported by Nginx, Apache and Lighttpd and
seems much simpler to implement. Some public domain C code is here:
http://www.xamuel.com/scgilib/

[I'll freely admit that for whatever reason, fastcgi seems more popular though]

Alex