On 04/24/2013 09:25 PM, Thad Guidry wrote:
I've been working on getting the right settings, configure options, etc... for Windows users to setup a Cygwin installation and be able to use it to build Rust with Clang / LLVM.

We've run into a few problems and I'm asking the community for a bit of help.

It seems that there's a Clang test that fails, and apparently because the header files are not correctly found for whatever reason.

Here's the pastebin of the current Cygwin environment I'm working against and modifying as I go along...that shows the errors and my directory structures under a Cygwin install...hope it reads well enough for folks to understand.

I need help with trying to understand why Clang or my setup in Cygwin might be confused with this test_me.c that Brian found for me: https://gist.github.com/brson/5456999

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry

Although I don't have any particular advice, I just wanted to say thanks for working on this. Cygwin will be a much nicer windows environment for casual development.