Oh & I'm glad to see that stuff go, Niko. I've been in & around that code
recently.

In fact, it seems your changes here may be headed for a bunch of conflicts
with my work on https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/6575 -- perhaps I
should defer doing more work until these changes land. Any ETA on that?
Cheers,
Tom