Hey folks!

I've made a reservation for 20 people at Tied House in Mountain View next
Wednesday, June 12th, at 7pm:

Tied House
954 Villa St, Mountain View, CA 94041
http://tiedhouse.com/
map: http://goo.gl/maps/p9dK0.

It's right near Caltrain, so it should hopefully be pretty easy for people
to commute to the restaurant. Please let me know if you are coming so I can
grow/shrink the reservation.

Finally, please bring some cash because we'll all be sharing one check, and
it'll be easier to split the bill.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
-Erick