On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Jordi Boggiano <j.boggi...@seld.be> wrote:
> On 12.08.2013 19:39, Daniel Micay wrote:
>> A nitpick is that the markdown isn't being rendered correctly, at
>> least not how it would be with an up-to-date pandoc.
>
> Can you give specifics? It's using the npm marked package right now with
> GFM (github flavoured markdown) enabled. As far as I could see from a
> quick scan it works fine but perhaps there are a few differences I
> didn't spot.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Jordi Boggiano
> @seldaek - http://nelm.io/jordi

I noticed it because the code samples weren't syntax highlighted but
there are some other quirks with lists/headers. Rust's documentation
doesn't stick to the very small part of the language that's common
across most implementations. It would mean no nested lists, tables,
code snippets, definition lists, formulas, etc.

http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/demo/example9/pandocs-markdown.html