FF,

The rust-for-real is great. I've read through it and it was very
educational about Tasks Management.

I think people would be interested if you gave them precise things you want
added to your project. I think it would be very interesting if you started
a thread in this mailing list about it.

John,

The Rust Tour (same as Go Tour but in Rust) would be awesome. Definite +1
here.

Cheers!
Luis