Greetings rust-dev! I wanted to announce to everyone that today is my first day
at Mozilla as an engineer working on Rust!

I started using Rust last December for a project of mine, and once I got fed up
with compiler errors I decided to try my hand at improving the compiler itself.
The community was incredibly helpful in getting me on my feet contributing to
rust, and it's been awesome seeing how rust and the community around it have
evolved since I started working on it.

I'm incredibly excited to have the opportunity to work on Rust with everyone
who's been contributing, and I can't wait to help Rust reach 1.0 even faster.