On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Luis de Bethencourt <l...@debethencourt.com
> wrote:

> I am also interested in watching a recording of this.

As terrified as I am of being recorded for posterity, it would probably be
for the best.

> Having in mind that the website is specific to the 2013 edition of the
> Codecamp, and there is no mention or links to the replaced 2012 website: I
> doubt they record and share it on the web.
> There is only one Seattle Codecamp talk in Youtube, and it is from 2010.
>
> Jeffery,
> Could you try and get some friend to record the talk?

I can do a screen recording. That doesn't really cover audio (very well) ..
can use the built-in mic on my laptop, if needed. I guess I'll see if I can
rustle something up.

> Anybody that is going wants to help with this?

The only rustafarian that I know of who may be in the Seattle area at that
time is ecr. He said he might make it, but that was a while back. I guess
I'll follow up.

If anyone else on the list is from Seattle and could make: now's your
chance to speak up!