Ah, thanks. I wasn't aware of that. I should start tracking that RSS feed...

I am very concerned that single-inheritance takes the language in the wrong
direction. I feel that a more mixin-oriented solution would better match
Rust's traits based type system. I posted a comment the blog entry you
gave, which I assume is a more appropriate venue than this thread...?

Either way, I gather there's no current idiomatic pattern for this - we are
waiting until some solution is agreed upon (and implemented :-)

Thanks,

Oren.