The list is no longer on moderation. Posts from subscribers should go
through to the list without moderator intervention now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
"If you are silent about your pain, they'll kill you and say you enjoyed it."