That was my point on another thread. I think it's best to have a top-bottom
approach, ie, decribe everything else BUT the language first (how crates
works, how to compile, how to test,...) and then introduce the memory
concepts, etc.

I think the technical writer is a full time job, how to present things
properly is not easy to do. He may have better way of introducing the
language. I tend to agree with the assertion that its not a level of
quality we can achieve with collaborating works, sadly.

-----
Gaetan