On 1 December 2013 03:54, Daniel Micay <danielmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand the point of `do` beyond making zero-parameter
> closures look a bit better. If it doesn't even do that, why bother? If
> an editor isn't indenting it properly, that's an editor issue. As far
> as I can tell, the vim indent file now handles it fine.

I agree, I feel do should be considered for removal - I feel the
amount of sugar it provides is minimal yet it complicates the language
unnecessarily. Supposing that Rust did not have the `do` syntax
already, I tend to think there would be resistance to adding it for
these reasons. Is there currently an issue open regarding the future
of `do`?

Alex