El 04/03/14 20:24, Daniel Micay escribió:
On 04/03/14 02:43 PM, John Mija wrote:
So, why don't use a simple language but safe like Go?

Go isn't safe. It has data races.

True, but Go includes a built-in data race detector:
http://golang.org/doc/articles/race_detector.html

Anyway, this problem will be solved when the compiler and linker been build in Go, instead of C.

Note: I love both languages; Go for web apps and Rust for everything
else (mobile and desktop apps, and servers).

Go doesn't target web browsers. Both Rust and Go are perfectly viable
for writing servers. I would definitely prefer to write server code in a
memory safe language where I don't need to worry about data races, and
where I have niceties like type-checked format strings and reusable
generic data structures and algorithms provided by the standard library.

I mean Go targers web services, although it is a generic language.