Hey,

As you may know, we've got our first doc sprint scheduled for Sunday, 12-4 Pacific time. We'll to set up the commons area at the SF office with pizza and turn on video conferencing for remoties. Before that day comes though we need to come up with some kind of plan, something that is simple and fun.

Here's my strawman proposal for what we're going to do Sunday:

We'll focus on API docs since those are bitesize units of work and extremely parallelizable. Before the event we come up with a checklist for what API docs should include, as well as a list of high-value API's with missing docs.

Sunday we put that list on an etherpad, and let people claim individual functions, traits, etc. Additionally, we keep a 'scoreboard' to track who completes the most docs. Whoever has the most docs at the end wins (just pizza and accolades).

Does this sound reasonable? Does anybody want to volunteer to 'run' the sprint (make the list of needed docs, help people find tasks, collect and upstream the results, etc.)?

Regards,
Brian