Good <time-of-day>!

I’m planning to use Rust for some high-performant low-latency server-side code.
It’ll need some complicated data structures for each request, so   I’m thinking
about using RC boxes for them. Refcounting is, of course, unsuitable for
objects with circular links and I’m going to have plenty of them. So I’m
thinking about adding per-task arenas that can be freed once the task
completes. It looks like it’s possible, but not implemented yet.

Additionally, RC boxes are not sendable - is there an easy way to ‘upgrade’ an
object graph to ARCs and then send it?