You are much more altruistic than me Aaron ;) I just started my own
project<https://github.com/ujh/iomrascalai>that probably adds nothing
to the eco system. If you don't find something
to work on you could just join. I'm also a Rust newbie and so is the other
dev (although he knows more about it than me).

Urban

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 4:01 AM, Aaron DeVore <aaron.dev...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am currently in the process of learning Rust. A good way to do that is
> to start a small to medium size project. I want to help improve the Rust
> ecosystem in the process. Are there any specific niches that need a library
> of small to medium complexity?
>
> -Aaron DeVore

Freelancer

Available for hire for Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and JavaScript projects

More at http://urbanhafner.com