Hi all,

i have updated my rust compiler, i have several compilations errors on my
project

   1. StrBuf does not exist any more, no problem, i now use String
   2. ~"" is obsolete, no problem, i use box ""
   3. The last isssue is " failed to find an implementation of trait
   core::cmp::TotalEq for ~str"
   util\properties.rs:12           self.props.find(key)
                                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My code is very simple and was compiling before

///Contains a list of properties. A property is a key-value pair.
pub struct Properties {
props : HashMap<~str, ~str>
}

impl Map<~str, ~str> for Properties {
///Get a property value giving its name. Return None if property does not
exist.
fn find<'a>(&'a self, key : &~str) -> Option<&'a ~str> {
self.props.find(key)
}
///Return true if a property value exists for the specified key
fn contains_key(&self, key: &~str) -> bool {
self.props.contains_key(key)

what i am doing wrong ?

Thanks