Hey Kevin!

Thanks so much for sharing! This is the right place, though the Reddit
may be interested, too.

I don't have a lot to say, but I _do_ have one or two things:

> Rust doesn't have prefix/postfix increment? Or, I just didn't find the right
> syntax of using it?

It does not. x = x + 1. Much more clear, no confusion about what comes
back. Tricky code leads to bugs. :)

> This isn't the fault of the Rust's team, but my learning was complicated by
> the fact that a lot of the info on the web is out of date compared to the
> latest release of Rust. ;)

We've been trying to encourage people to put Rust version information
in posts, but it can be hard. Expect the official stuff to improve
rapidly as we approach 1.0 as well.