Hey there,

I'm still quite new to Rust. Until now I was able to fix all my bugs by
writing tests and/or randomly adding lifetime parameters to keep the
compiler happy. Now I've hit my first stack overflow. I assume it's due to
the fact that I've screwed up the lifetimes and the objects live too long
although I'm not even sure about that. Now my question is: How do I debug
this? Is there a way to figure out how long objects live? Or how would one
go about debugging this?

Oh, if you're interested in the failing code:
https://github.com/ujh/iomrascalai/pull/46

Cheers,

Urban
--
Freelancer

Available for hire for Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and JavaScript projects

More at http://urbanhafner.com