Nanomsg looks interesting and I'll take a closer look. But I'm interested
in a pure rust implementation of async messaging because I'd like to create
an embedded OS using rust and not use C if possible.

I been thinking about the problem and one of the questions I have is how to
transfer ownership of a pointer from one entity to another. Not borrow but
actually transfer ownership. So if I "allocated" a Message in one entity
then send it to another I want the receiver to "free" the Message.

Does the rust ownership model allow ownership to be transferred?

-- Wink