Hey there Victor,

There are plenty of interesting projects that need to get done. The places
I would suggest looking would be the active RFCs [1] and the interesting
projects in our bug database [2]. Before you do anything though, you should
check with the RFC author to see if someone's already started working on
it. Also, I highly recommend coming into our irc channel #rust on
irc.rust-lang.org [3]. I'm sure people there will have even more ideas for
you.

Welcome to the project!
- Erick

[1]: https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs