On 11/16/2015 12:56 PM, Josh Stone wrote:
> On 11/14/2015 01:38 PM, Evan G wrote:
>> Hey! Not sure how you got here, but this mailing list is shut down in
>> favor of the rust forum <https://users.rust-lang.org>. Feel free to ask
>> your questions there!
>
> Why is the list even accepting new messages anymore?  It should be a
> read-only archive, with a bounce similar to your reply, pointing to the
> users forum.  Is this possible to configure?

Aha, I did get an auto-response from rust-dev-bounces:

"The rust-dev mailing list is no longer active. Please direct your
queries to http://discuss.rust-lang.org/";

Perhaps that should be updated to reflect the users/internals split.
Then I guess the remainder is just to make the list read-only now, and
stop delivering new messages.