Hi

After updating to 9.31 the cursor on new windows starts halfway
downthe screen for me, instead of at the top as it used to. After
running a git bisect it appears to be caused by this line added to
src/screen.C line 410: screen.cur.row += nrow - prev_nrow; I'm on
arch linux using i3. Was able to replicate it with default settings.

I got the same issue with urxvt-unicode v9.31 but on one of my two PCs only. I don't observe the issue on second PC, though both are running Arch Linux with Fluxbox and systems are up-to-date.

--
with best regards,
Dmytro Bagrii