On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 06:15:28PM +0000, Sato Ichi <sato_i...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using rxvt-unicode in Fedora 37 under Xorg (not Wayland), and
> transparency works fine for me when I use this command:
> urxvt -tr -sh 50
> However, transparency no longer works when I try to include tabs as well,
> using this command:
> urxvt -tr -sh 50 -pe tabbed
> Is this a known problem

No, but the problem is likely that you either get a transparent urxvtr
window, but the individual tabs are not transparent. For this to work,
there would have to be a way to apply transparency to individual tabs,
at least. I am also not sure how compositing would work in embedeed
scenarios.

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de