Regards,

--
Thomas

On 2023-08-06 04:55, ax ax wrote:
How can I achieve the "old" default pasting behavior - i.e.: the new lines pasted to the terminal were directly processed (as new lines).

Right now, with confirm-paste disabled, if I paste text that contains new lines into urxvt, the text is pasted but I need to press enter in order for those lines to be processed by the terminal.

I appreciate your kindly help,
ax