Dear all
        when I developing a ryu APP, it is very very inconvenient for I don't
know how to using eclipse(or other IDE) to debug the ryu code. And I also want
to know which method you used to debug  is convenient,  when developing the ryu
APP. I know how to use eclipse to debug the python program, but how to debug
ryu I don't know how to setting it .

         I have afflict by this problem for a long time, if anyone can give me
some helps ,thank you very much.
        If it's complex to setting, add my QQ please,My number is 279401355.

 Best Regards
 PanCheng