Hello,
I have some questions regarding RYU controller.
For a given network i require actions in the order (a,b,c).
a) Firstly,The topology discovery process (rest_topology
+ws_topology+ofctl_rest) b) After that  spanning tree on the topology
discovered data ( to avoid loops)c) Rest_router API for the final network .
Q1) I am able to run multiple APIs but how can i achieve this in the mentioned
order in ryu controller.Do i need barrier message between Different APIs  that
can start next API only once the previous has completed ? Q2) How can i store
the calculated network topology and in what way it is represented in ryu?
Thanks.

Regards
Zubair.