Hi, people.

   I've found a code about BGP in Ryu at this URL:

   https://ryu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/library_bgp_speaker.html

   I suppose it is not an application that can be used on execution of
'ryu-manager', so I think it should to be executed as an ordinary Python
module. Am I right?

   On the other hand, there is such an application in
'/ryu/ryu/services/protocols/bgp' directory. Its name is 'application.py'.
My point is: Does the controller become a BGP node when running that
application?

   Thanks in advance.

   Helcio.