Looks good to me, but I have not run it. ;)

A couple of questions/comments:
1) I presume you have verified that all uses of "LOG" have been changed to
"logger"?
Given the scoping, It appears you should have gotten them all.
2) I would re-write the commit message thus:

Currently, ryu-manager emits traceback messages when killed via
KeyboardInterrupt. This patch traps the KeyboardInterrupt, and outputs an
appropriate log message instead.

Best,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski <> vjo@[cs.]duke.edu<http://duke.edu>

On Jul 21, 2016, at 2:59 AM, Iwase Yusuke