Hi,

I am trying to implement a overlay network based on grep tunnel, but I am
having some problems, my scenario is like this

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

My problem is that I receive the incoming package to  L2/L3 switch
implemented in Ryu controller with different MAC address every time. I
resolve using IP learning system but when I flood the package in port that
connect a host with a gre tunnel this package is not received by the host.
So I want to know if somebody have implement something like this and how to
implement this.
And of course if the new grep functionality help me in may problem and how.

--
"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri