Hi,

The output of "sudo ss -ntlp" command shows that "ovs-vswitchd" is
running on the port 6653 of "c0", and Ryu cannot bind this port.

"ovs-vswitchd" seems to use the port from 6634 and increment it for
each switch instance.
So, if the number of switch instances becomes more than 20,
"ovs-vswitchd" may hit the port 6653.

Then, how about the specify the ofp port number of Ryu as following?
With this option, Ryu will bind the port 6633 only.
  e.g.)
   $ ryu-manager --ofp-tcp-listen-port 6633

Thanks,
Iwase