Hi,  I agree with renanrb,  I am trying to implement L3 service as a
service without ryu openstack agent so I have the same problem, I need to
run firewall, router, nat in the same datapath manage by rest API.

So how I can run all services with precedence order ?  renanrb are you
interested in implement a rest_router_firewall public?

> Hi,
>
> On 2016年09月14日 22:33, rena...@ime.usp.br wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have tried to run rest_router and rest_firewall at the same time, so
> > my ovs could act as both. However, I promptly realized the need to put
> > the firewall rules in a flow table and the routing stuff in a
> > subsequent one.
> >
> > 1. How can I change the tables where the rules go?
>
> rest_router and rest_firewall install the flow entry to the table 0.
> Because the both applications does not specify any "table_id" field,
> so the default table_id=0 should be used.
>
> For example,
> - rest_router:
>    https://github.com/osrg/ryu/blob/master/ryu/app/rest_
> router.py#L1767-L1769
>
> - rest_firewall:
>    https://github.com/osrg/ryu/blob/master/ryu/app/rest_firewall.py#L730
>

> > 2. Besides that, how is routing implemented overall in rest_router?
> > Understanding the idea would help me writing my own router-firewall
> > without using the already existing applications.
>
> Sorry, I don't know further, I can't explain it.
>
> Thanks,
> Iwase
>

> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > []s
> > Renan R.

"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri