Hi,

You mean; getting FlowStats by using ofctl_rest.py takes too long. so this is a
bug, right?

Hummm... unfortunately, ofctl_rest.py is just a sample application and
currently not targeting
the performance.
For usability and readableness, this app provides some features, but not be
optimized yet for
speed.

If you need more speed, how about writing your own Ryu Application?

Thanks,
Iwase