Hi,

Thanks you for your reply.

I have checked counters of flow entry. The counter increased.

I think it may be buffer_id's problem.

Because i send too many same packet to switch in a short time and the
controller can't deal with so many same packet-in

messages with different buffer_id in a short time.

How can i solve the problem?

Thanks,

Alan