As you directed me not to miss table-miss entry, i used it, now ITS WORKING
PERFECTLY, handoff is performing at its best , with 3 packets loss in
mininet, now the problem is, BUT FOR DEPLOYING THIS CODE ON WU MESH, i
heard that HARD_TIMEOUT does not work on WU mesh test bed, so what i think
is to use "OFPFC_DELETE or OFPFC_DELETE_STRICT " can we make controller to
delete flows by itself, instead of using HARD_TIMEOUT,  if that can be
done, how to use OFPFC_DELETE? IS THERE A WAY FOR THAT?

Thanks a lot