Hello Fujimoto,

Thank you for your assistance.
Unfortunatly, the OFPFlowStatsRequest message is a bit of useless to
me, since the answer is returned to the controller as an event, which
is incompatible with my current application implementation.
I was expecting something a bit more synchronous, but this is not the case.
regarding the REST API, such is not an option to me since I'm not
working with a web layer.

Anyway, thank you for the information!

On 31 August 2017 at 03:48, Fujimoto Satoshi
<satoshi.fujimo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Carlos
>
> You can use OFPFlowStatsRequest to get flows from an OpenFlow switch.
> http://ryu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ofproto_v1_3_ref.html#ryu.ofproto.ofproto_v1_3_parser.OFPFlowStatsRequest
>
> As an attribute, you can specify the cookie value,
> so you can get flows only with a specific cookie value.
>
> FYI, app/ofctl_rest.py provides GetAllFlowsStats API:
> http://ryu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/app/ofctl_rest.html#get-all-flows-stats
> You can use it to get flows with a specific cookie value via REST API.
>

> Thanks,
> Fujimoto
>

> On 2017年08月31日 01:15, Carlos Ferreira wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I wanted to ask the community, if anyone knows a way to use ryu, to
>> dump all flows previously added to an OpenFlow Switch, or at least, to
>> check if there's an already added flow with a specific cookieid.
>>
>> My objective is make a ryu controller check if an OF Switch already
>> has a flow with a specific cookieid.
>>
>> Thank you all.
>>

>> Carlos Miguel Ferreira

Carlos Miguel Ferreira