Can anyone help me to solve the problem?
Eman

      من: ‫Eman Bany salameh‬ ‫ <banysalam...@yahoo.com>
 إلى: Ryu-devel <ryu-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>; Iwase Yusuke
<iwase.yusu...@gmail.com>; FUJITA Tomonori <to...@acm.org>
 تاريخ الإرسال: الأحد 26 نوفمبر، 2017‏ 6:26 م
 الموضوع: Problem in connection during iperf session with MPLS

Hi everyone:
I have topology that has multiple loops like the attached image and  I want to
use MPLS. I used shortest path algorithm to make LSP. after I created a path
between two hosts I checked the connection using ping command and everything is
fine. After that I used iperf to send data through TCP connection after the
connection is established there is ACK packet from the client that tries to
reach to server but it doesn't reach (the wireshark picture shows this).
although the flows still exist on the switches (like the flow-tables picture).
I can't understand why this may happen!!! Can anyone help me to solve this
problem??
the code attached is for the controller.
Regards,