Dear all, I am new to Ryu-Controller.

In my project, I would like to implement a multipath routing for different
applications (services) based on SDN (mininet and ryu-controller). The
highest priority application will go through the best path, the second
highest priority will go through the second best path, and so on.

To realize this idea, I would like to implement the application-awareness
of every single service. So by recognizing the specific application, this
application can be directed to a specific path. To do the
application-awareness, I found there are two methods, they are: Deep Packet
Inspection and Machine Learning methods.

By this email, would you mind to give me some hints or share your
experience how to implement the application-awareness in Ryu-Controller?
thank you very much

best regards,

lisa