Hi all,

Thanks for your replays.

Yes, I decrement the counter when the flow removed by idle_timeout and used
flow-removed_handler to know this. But the problem in this case is the
packet-in generated more than once for the same packet but the flow is added
once and this increments the counter more than one time for the same flow,
which is incorrect.

I can’t understand why there is multiple packet-in generated??

Regards,

Eman Bany Salameh