Hi,

Could you be more specific?
What "one app.py" exactly means?

You have some REST implemented applications, then ... which application do you
need to make multiplex?

Just I guessing... each application are running on each host and you need to
run multi controller apps(App_A) like the following?

FlowReducer?---+---App_A----+---TCPPloxy-----------...(Switches)
 Monitor?      |            |  (Do load balancing)

Or... all applications need to run on the same host?

Thanks,
Iwase