Hi,

I think this issue is a problem of Mininet not Ryu. I found the similar script
on Mininet's GitHub, but I don't know further.
https://github.com/mininet/mininet/blob/master/examples/controllers2.py

Thanks,
Iwase

On 2018年03月21日 00:05, Soliman Awad Alshra´a Abdullah TU Ilmenau wrote:
Hello all,

I am setting up a topology consists of 5 switches and 2 controllers, three switches connect to the first controller and the other connect to the second one.

        C1            C2

   /    |    \         / \

s1-- s2 - s3--s4--s5

c1 = net.addController('c1', controller=RemoteController, ip="127.0.0.1",
port=6634)

c2 = net.addController('c2', controller=RemoteController, ip="127.0.0.2",
port=6633)

and I use :

c1.start()

c2.start()

s1.start([c1])

s2.start([c1])

s3.start([c1])

s4.start([c2])

s5.start([c2])

unfortunately, All switches connect to both of controllers.

1 - how to force s1, s2 and s3 to  get instructions from C1 only ?

2 - how to install some entry to a certain switch ?

I look forward to hearing you

Thanks in advance
A.Soliman

*