Hi Taha,

Hmmm... I haven't tried yet though, the following parameters seems to be
configured. But sorry I don't know those parameters meanings further...
https://github.com/osrg/ryu/blob/master/ryu/topology/switches.py#L509-L513

Thanks,
Iwase

On 2018年03月26日 10:45, Taha Khan wrote:
Well, What I observed is - Number of Nodes: 13, Number of Edges:21.
Is there a way this could be increased in terms of number of edges and nodes?

Thanks!
Taha

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 7:33 PM, Iwase Yusuke <iwase.yusu...@gmail.com <mailto:iwase.yusu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Taha,

    > But do you have any rough idea, how many links should a topology have to
not
    > hit performance limit?

    Sorry, I don't have any idea...

    Thanks,