Good morning,
I have a question concerning deleting flows.  My code is the following:
    def del_flow(self, datapath, match):
        ofproto = datapath.ofproto
        parser = datapath.ofproto_parser
        #actions1 = [parser.OFPActionOutput(ofproto.OFPP_CONTROLLER,
ofproto.OFPCML_NO_BUFFER)]
        #if actions!=actions1:
        mod = parser.OFPFlowMod(datapath=datapath,match=match,
cookie=0,command=ofproto.OFPFC_DELETE,out_port=ofproto.OFPP_ANY,
out_group=ofproto.OFPG_ANY, idle_timeout=0,
hard_timeout=0,priority=2,flags=ofproto.OFPFF_SEND_FLOW_REM)
        datapath.send_msg(mod)
        # get buffer from the send queue
        #buf = datapath.send_q.get()
        # send buffer
        #datapath.socket.sendall(buf)
        print("delete flow %s",datapath.id ,mod)
    """

However, when I try to call del_flow, flows are not deleted. Can you help
me fix this problem??

Thanks in advance,