The Zodiac FX support to Openflow is someone erratic. Officially, it
supports Openflow 1.0 and 1.3. In practice, there are still some
functions from both versions which are not supported. Zodiac's provide
no access to Queues.

Check the Forum for more info and issues which were discussed over time.

On 18 April 2018 at 05:49, IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwam...@valinux.co.jp> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 06:04:15 +0900,
> Zhengyu Wang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am planning to buy a Zodiac FX to test SDN at home by interest. But I did
>> not find this device on the supported list of OpenFlow V1.3 1.4.
>>
>> Does this mean I cannot use it with RYU controller? Or I can use it via
>> OpenFlow V1.0.
>
> I don't know about that specific hardware, but, generally speaking, it
> should work as long as the device complies to OpenFlow standards.
> The product page at northboundnetworks.com says it supports OpenFlow
> 1.0 and 1.3.
>
> The website http://forums.northboundnetworks.com/ has several posts
> about Ryu usage. I didn't look at articles, though.
>
> --
> IWAMOTO Toshihiro

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Aveiro - Portugal
Work E-mail - c...@av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf...@gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira